Twitter that is.
Yup Co-blogger Sarsh and I finally took our little baby blog by the hand and helped it cross over to micro blogging. BIG STEP. Now I think it's fair to explain why...after you all go log on to Twitter, Type in @RunTilimFun and hit Follow. Did you do it yet, great! Now you're ready.
1. We really have a lot of faith in this little blog of ours and a few of you have been reaching out to us for tips and stuff. I tweet running blogs, tips, quotes, facts, jokes, etc all the time. So there clear, concise info for you to read in a much less wordy manner (but please don't forget about us on the blogspot)
2. Remember that post...yup that one, the first one, when I said that this blog was so I can stop obsessing over running on a daily basis, well my twitter doesn't reflect that goal...although I'm not sure I'll stop tweeting about running even on my personal handle @ammaglione. (oh why not hype myself twice)
3. Sometimes I get bored at work and this gives me something else to do.
4. I'm now in the habit of tweeting when I post, which I will still do, both on @ammaglione and @runtilimfun, and Sarsh is trying to do it too, but sometimes it's easier for her to do it from her non personal handle. [Edit from Sarsh: you can also follow me at @sarsh722, don't be shy, as long as you're not porn I will accept your follow.]
5. It just seemed like a good idea.
6. I feel weird quoting people in our blog, but sometimes people have really good quotes that I think everyone should hear...so why not tweet it?
7. RT haha its just so much fun
and the most important reason
8. Now we get to stalk all of you!!!!! Ok you are creeped out, fair. I get it, but we love our readers, followers, friends and fellow runners, so let's all get to be real friends and everyone knows that the true test of friendship is the number of social media that you interact on. So let's get Tweet crazy, blog crazy, heck when we are totally cool I'll throw RTIF on Facebook. Then we can all be bffls for ever and ever.
So morale of the story we are going to Tweet this (our first tweet ever!) on @RunTilimFun and then we are gonna go follow crazy on your asses and make this friendship legit.
Comments, @replies and everything else is encouraged!! YAYYYY Internet!